36 replies to this topic

#33 Hoserflash

Hoserflash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

Im sure there is going to be a special place in hell for this character. dry.gif I just pitty the poor, unsuspecting, genuine bidder who falls to his scam

#34 MetalRobotHead

MetalRobotHead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:03 PM

And now 'willtherebe2013' is no longer a registered member, how much longer is he/she going on like this. sad.gif perhaps he is that shill bidder with yet another new name with 4 feedbacks bidding up over150's items.

And the same shill bidder bid up over150's Yonezawa Space Explorer - over150's space explorer ebay link

Attached Images

• 1_willtherebe13.JPG

Edited by MetalRobotHead, 06 October 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#35 Tinplate6

Tinplate6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:54 PM

You know, the interesting thing is that Ebay knows this guy's real name, regardless of his Ebay online screen handle everyone still has to register an account before they begin selling. So why don't they stop him when he pops up again under another alias? I still believe they are as much at fault as the seller.

#36 Hoserflash

Hoserflash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:12 PM

And so say all of us!,much as I love E bay,(and I realy dont wish to sound like a pessimist) it would appear that every silver lining has a cloud. dry.gif

#37 The Toyman

The Toyman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

In my early days on Ebay I sold this collection of VW's with trade display box. The seller paid via Paypal and I posted them out. The next thing I know is that the money was grabbed back through Paypal and then he says he didn't get the VW's...well SOMEONE did, as they were posted off "registered" but I ended up with no money AND no toys!! I can't remember the buyers name, but I can remember where he was...GREECE!

Attached Images

• scan0003.jpg

Noel.J.McAuley.