Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SarasotaRobby

Scott's Collection

85 posts in this topic

‚Äč

Hey, Scott! Just thought I would take a visit and come see all your great collectibles again. What a fantastic collection! Of course, it is made up of my favorite things in the world! LOL!! Always a treat to see your stuff! ;)

Hey, Scott! Just thought I would take a visit and come see all your great collectibles again. What a fantastic collection! Of course, it is made up of my favorite things in the world! LOL!! Always a treat to see your stuff! ;)

Hey Pat! Thanks for the words. My collection is at a stand still now, I have run out of room. Lately I've been augmenting my robots with building the models that I've had stashed in their boxes, some for decades. Just completed the Invaders UFO, Space Ark, and an Aurora Seaview reissue. Getting ready to start on the Spindrift, the Cavorite Sphere, and finish up my Black Hole Maximillian marquette to get it ready for 3D scanning.

post-704-023734300 1290430549.jpg

wow!!!, what an amazing collection!!

Thanks Doc, I rearranged things a bit to get them all in one area.....

sorry for the double post, still getting the hang of this new site

I love seeing this picture. What a wonderful Room to be Lost in. :D

Thanks for the nice comments. I do have some new stuff to show off, need to take some pictures. Got some neat new Russian items. Currently I am trying to figure out where to put another 6 foot robot soon to be completed. Pictures when that occurs.

In this shot you can see how big the Masudaya Lunar Expedition is compared to some of the other tracked vehicles that grace my shelves. Upper shelf is all Japanese and lower shelf is all Russian.

post-704-0-83389600-1323214075.jpg

my full size Maximillian is getting closer to reality....

post-704-0-38383100-1348878598.jpg

Wow, What is it made from? Very impressive.

Wow, What is it made from? Very impressive.

He's carved of foam and fiberglassed. This is just the sculpt. When this is finished a mold will be pulled and my final robot will be hollow fiberglass.

After my wife passed away, I sold a lot of my full sized robots to pay down bills. I kept Robby and Maria, but it looked really sad without my B9. So I went out and found another last week--this one has a lot of functions the other did not. The room again has balance.

post-704-0-27309600-1368579767_thumb.jpg

Robby and Maria would like to announce the arrival of their son, Tetsuwan Atom, AKA Mighty Atom, AKA ASTROBOY!

post-704-0-92282100-1380153074_thumb.jpg

Looks right at home. I didn't even know they were married!

Beautiful new additions! Congratulations. Nice to see you building up your collection again.