Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RotoBadger

CRAGSTAN'S MR. ROBOT value?

7 posts in this topic

Hope this is the appropriate place to ask this. What would be a reasonable price for a Cragstan Mr. Robot (red) near mint in box be? I have a possible line on one for $850 but am not sure if that is a fair deal. Any input?

See, I told you I'd start asking questions!

Thanks in advance...

‚Äč

I've seen them 500.00 with no box, mine was 380.00, no box. I don't do boxes, I guess it depends how much you want to spend - 850.00 nmib is probably ball park.

I agree Mike, $850 is reasonable for fairly mint, boxed Mr Robot. At least on ebay it is. I have been watching them on ebay for a few years now.

:) I think that it is a decent price for a mint in a mint box, and inspect it carefully when you get it. I just got a super nice, but not mint, loose one for in the four hundreds. I am happy with the price, and I figure that a mint box would double that price and value. -Larry 7

[i won in ebay two years ago my mr.robot mint in box in full working condition at 800 usd ...

i think its a fair price. i have seen them loose for 800.00 before and i have seen them robot w/ box go for 350.00-----of course this is the one i bought a couple of years ago. ( it is not mint though)

if you like it.......... buy it....- thats what ROBOTHUNTER does.....but he has more money than god. :D

good luck

if you like it.......... buy it....- thats what ROBOTHUNTER does.....but he has more money than god. :D

good luck

Yeah. Right. I wish. I'm just clever and have good timing. Most of the time. Well, some of the time. <_<