ALPHADROME ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS
Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Life sized Zeroid Zintar.

robothut

Ebay link.

You are looking at a brand new, limited edition retro-style toy robot from the Andromeda Galaxy.  This Major-1 Robot was designed with the old style functions of the space toys of the 1960s.  Each Robot has been hand painted as well.  Only 6,000 have been made and the boxes have all been hand signed and some were numbered by the creator.  Not all of the Robots are numbered just the 1st few hundred, those will be the rare ones in time.  The Robot stands 7.5" high, moves forward and reverse by a switch located on its lower body. Also has red lights that light up when it moves.  Works on 2 AAA batteries, which are not included.   Order yours today, while supplies last!  Only 1000 were listed on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zeroid-like-tracks-Retro-type-Toy-Major1Robot-Limited-Edition/122594368739?epid=729929663

Andy

Thanks guys, really pleased you all like him. Not stopping now Jon, header card would be great to see, I do have robots in the house and that Major-1 Robot is erm novel. Bring back real Zeroids!

Zobor next. My son and young apprentice made the oscilloscope screens while I made the aluminium details underneath them tonight.

SAM_4320.JPG

SAM_4322.JPG

SAM_4323.JPG

SAM_4314.JPG