ALPHADROME ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS
Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Life sized Zeroid Zintar.

Andy

I started building the Zeroid Zemo back in 2002 but eventually scrapped everything except the Zobor base which I had by then replicated in fiberglass. I had started out building my favorite Zeroid, Zobor but had learned at that time he was the least popular and so swapped to Zemo as interest in him was at a peak. I ran out of enthusiasm a few years on and that was the end of him sadly. However after building the full sized Planet Robot and having some success with him I decided to revisit the Zeroids by building Zintar my second favorite and of course the most popular of the initial line up even though he is the most challenging, that was around 2007. Now in 2017 he's practically complete, the plugs have been made into molds and the first coloured gel coat one stands in the workshop ready to go into full production in January. Here are some photo's taken over that period.

SAM_4316.JPG

Small.jpg

SAM_4308.JPG

SAM_4303.JPG

SAM_4177.JPG

SAM_4243.JPG

Nov2017.jpg

SAM_3364.JPG

SAM_3367.JPG

SAM_3285.JPG

SAM_3286.JPG

SAM_3228.JPG

Feb14.jpg

DSCF3035.JPG

ZintarWaistBellows.JPG

DSCF2964.JPG

DSCF3004.JPG

DSCF2942.JPG

DSCF2947.JPG

DSCF2876.JPG

DSCF2936.JPG

DSCF2919.JPG

SAM_4304.JPG

SAM_4290.JPG

Morbius

Absolutely amazing talent Andy.  I love it!!!!!   Congrats on getting him done, been following with interest for a long, long time.:cheers:

Brian..

Remarkable work, Andy.

Does your wife let you display them in the house? 

Sparkrobot

Anothrt brilliant robot Andy.

He has great presence. Sadly my days of full scale robots in the house are over.

I can vouch for the quality and care you put into your wonderful creations all the best with your production run.:thumbs:

SAM_4308.thumb.JPG.bde8481eb909a76a710917e02f03e12f.JPG

ROBODUDE

AWESOME !!!!     Congratulations--Its incredible !!

robothut

Now for the rest of the gang ! Don't stop now that you have it down to a science !

Morbius

Full size card for the back of the clear case too or if you're really going for it, the cardboard box!

MetalRobotHead

I'm full of admiration for your work and enthusiasm, great work. 

Megastellar

Looks great! My older brother had Zeroid when I was younger. I can't remember which one. I have still a orange Sidewinder that his second wife bought me back in the 1970's. I really like these guys. They just screamin' to be made large.

Megastellar

I saw a new toy robot out there on the internet the other day. I didn't write down the web site. Al I can remember is that it looked like a Zeroid knock-off, it had tracks, and an Earth staff as an accessory. I think he had a rank in his name too. Captain of Commander. Maybe you guys know about him or can find him. Please post about it if you do.

Megastellar

I searched a little and found him on Ebay  Cut and paste this into the search bar.

Zeroid like tracks, Retro type Toy Major1Robot - Limited Edition