Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
6Stelab9

6Stelab9 space guns collection

8 posts in this topic

It has been several months that I pay attention to space guns. As this summer was rather calm for robot hunting (though I grabbed  some very cool stuff), I started a space gun collection  (just don't tell my wife please! :biggrin:).

So here we are:

The vintage tins

IMG_1022.JPG

The plastic ones

IMG_1024.JPGIMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

and the ones from the 2000's and 2010's

IMG_1023.JPG

I particulary appreciate the trapezoid boxes with nice art and also of course the beautiful lithos on the tin guns.

Now you're in trouble... when you go for the blaster, your collection grows faster! The ray gun bug is worse than drugs.

Nice start! Just like Pokémon; you gotta get 'em all!

What Tinplate said...it's HARD to pass up a nice ray gun.

Thank you for your encouragements!  Tinplate, I don't think the ray gun bug is worse than drugs, I can stop when I want! :eeek::biggrin:

Those are some nice choices for toy space guns.  I like the weird shape boxes too. 

Ihave have the upper two of "the plastic ones", although the upper one in the dutch version. They are great guns. I really like to find things that are not in the database. Hope you will find some too :thumbs:

23 hours ago, PeeBee said:

Ihave have the upper two of "the plastic ones", although the upper one in the dutch version. They are great guns. I really like to find things that are not in the database. Hope you will find some too :thumbs:

The hunt has begun! As for the robots, I like the plastic guns of the mid seventies to early eighties. I really enjoy their design.

Toy guns from 70s and 80s arent too expensive so its not too hard to amass a large amount. I prefer these types too.  Go out there and get some good made in taiwain, hong kong goodness.