Sparkrobot

The 13th Doctor Who is announced.

7 posts in this topic

Bit if a big deal over here and a first for the series.

The 13th Doctor Who  has been announced and for the first time the time Lord  will be a woman, the actress Jodie Whittaker.

13899368-low_res-doctor-who-series-11-e1500219885652.jpg

Now this will be fantastic to watch because every time the Doctor regenerates he always asks how he looks what color is his hair and eyes and now he will say I have boobs Oh My!!

I like Jodie Whittaker from her role in Broadchurch. This could work out well. I gave up on Doctor Who during the Matt Smith era thanks to Steve Moffat's "baffle them with BS" paltry storytelling. It did not improve much for me with Capaldi so I gave up again. Now that Doctor Who has a new showrunner and a new companion, I should probably catch up, but I will definitely give Whittaker a chance. 

I agree with your critique on the later Doctor Who,s. Hey I gave up after Tom Baker so I can't class myself as a big fan.

Always loved Daleks and Cybermen though.

I will watch the transformation episode and see how I feel after that.:cheers:

I'm not that much of a purist, if that's the correct reference here. All the doctors, in my opinion, have their pluses. I'm binge watching the current season right now. I think it's about time for a female. 

First Topps card of Jodie Whittaker!

Today, Topps featured the FIRST trading card featuring the 13th doctor, Jodie Whittaker, as part of the Topps NOW platform.

topps1-1.jpg