robothut

Magnor robot / Ranger Robot

11 posts in this topic

Just had this bot on the bench for some work so shot a short video of it in action.

Very cool!   

There is going to be one happy Robodude out there!

One Magnor robot is on the way to my home, I'm eager to wellcome it!

Yes Robodude is Very Happy !!!  Thanks very much John for fixing it--and thanks for the video also--very cool !!!:thumbs:

Howdy 6Stelab9-- Did you win the ebay auction in Australia recently ??  I was watching that Magnor, but the seller wouldn't post to the U.S.---Kirk (Martian Gil) told me about it-Congratulations on your new robot !!!:biggrin:

No, the one I'm waiting for is coming from Brazil along with his friend a mortoys Robbie robot. Hope they arrive safely! And thank you for your congratulations.

Sorry, I'm wrong, I'm waiting for a Ranger robot, not a Magnor...

18 minutes ago, 6Stelab9 said:

That is a really cool robot also--exactly the same-just different colors.  I bought one on ebay about a year ago and got it running, but it was missing an arm- I kind of fabricated  a replacement and it turned out okay--Congratulations on your 2 new robots . Those Robbie robots are awesome and don't turn up very often and welcome to Alphadrome too !!!

John--I think it is incredible that you were able to fix that magnetic switch!!! It is great that you were able to keep it as it was originally made--Now if I can find a battery cover somewhere--hmmmm . I might try my hand at making one !!  Thanks again John !!!!!

Master workmanship! That is Sooper the way he rolls around and lights up. Awesome!:thumbs:

Awesome robot and video

so cute, i like it a lot, is this a rare robot?