{block='articles_block_1'}
PeeBee

Plastic space item or plane?

7 posts in this topic

PeeBee

Hi,

just bought this item, very cheap, but was wondering if anyone has a name on it. I couldn't find it in the database, but I hesitate if it's space or just an aeroplane?

Any comments are welcome.....

Thanks in advance!!!

ps measuments are about 6x6 cm

Peter

$_85.JPG

$_85 (1).JPG

$_84.JPG

Brian..

Definitely a spaceship but it's a mystery at the moment. This is a small spaceship that copies the Gilmark style, the Supersonic, I believe. . There are about six different space ships in the set and they come in a range of colours: white, purple, grey etc.  Some of them are closer to the originals than this. I was fortunate enough to find a batch of them in England. I've no idea where they originate. If your example also came from England then that might begin to narrow it down.

PeeBee

Hi Brian,

thanks for the info. I bought it here in Holland. When it's here at home I will ask he seller if she has some more information on the origin.

Do you have a picture of the batch you bought?

PeeBee

Sorry Brian,

no useful information on the origin from the seller

The Toyman

I'd say spaceship. I had the top left bronze coloured version on the original card ( I have a photo somewhere? ) but I swapped it for something that has long since gone :oops:

Morbius

Nice little pieces, a lot easier to deal with than rooms full of tin.

Toyman, that's why nothing leaves our shelves anymore.  Wife of Morbius Laurie and daughter *Altaira (Kelly) remind me the odd time I say " I'll sell this off to pay for this other thing",  "You'll only go looking for it again".  They're right! :frustrate:

I guess I'm the ROBOT RE-HUNTER.