ALPHADROME ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS
Sign in to follow this  
Megastellar

My Martian model by Pegasus

Megastellar

Attention, Attention! The Invasion has begun!!!

This is my completed Wars of the Wars Martian model. This kit was put out by Pegasus. The Martian himself is vinyl and comes with 2 sets of arms to choose from or mix. The head and shoulders and eye are one piece that glues to the rest of the body a little below the eye. The arms don't have to be glued into the sockets if you don't want to. The round base is made of clear plastic and the Martian's eye and the broken camera lens is clear plastic too. I painted him with mango orange with a chocolate bar brown wash of acrylic paints. I then went back with a little brush and painted some of the bigger veins with the chocolate bar brown. The two little books came with the kit. One is titled The War of the Worlds and the other is titled To Serve Man.  Someone at Pegasus has a good sense humor. Hope you like him.

my martian model back 1.jpg

my martian model front.jpg

my martian model books 1.jpg

ROBODUDE

Really Nice !!! The paint job looks fantastic:thumbs:

Megastellar

Thanks Robodud,

I really didn't know where to post him. I also have the Martian flying war machine from Pegasus.Have you ever heard Jeff Waynes's  Musical Version of The War of The Worlds. It's got a bit of a disco sound to it in some places but it's still good. I think my favorite track is Thunderchild. I have it on c.d  and a 2 record set.