ALPHADROME ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS
Morbius

Altaira's under the weather

robothut

Just what I have always wanted, no not a Delorean, a friend with a Delorean ! I could never afford the upkeep and taxes. So good to see you up and about ! You seem so much bigger now than when I last saw you at Botstock so many years ago now. If you lived closer you could use my time machine any time you feel the need .

Morbius

Actually John, the car is quite low.  :lecture:   And Michael J. Fox is also low to the ground, honestly I don't know how Emmett Brown fit in there although you can see him struggle at times in the films.  Cut-away cars must have been the reality in filming, no room in there for equipment.

Thanks John, we're all overjoyed that she's moving about once again.

I'd like to take you up on the 'Time Machine' offer and bring a large crate to pack with me.  One year at a time through Christmas at Macy's toy department to start.:woohoo:

Tinplate6

So, Mike, final update; how's everything going now?

Ultrarobotman

Yeah, I'm there with Tinplate6. Last we heard all was good and seeing your posts getting back to norrmal more like old times I assume all is going good. Hoping all IS good.

nasa

Great  news Mike......and great shot with you and Altaira in the Deloren......neato......continued Happy Health!!! 

Morbius

Thanks guys, things are improving daily all 'round, she really appreciates the good thoughts.  

And Mark, there wasn't enough room in the Delorean to bring back all those tin 'bots from the past, was fun lookin' though.:woohoo:

Morbius

Yes Brady she's still resting a lot but it's nice to have some relief from all that, appreciate your comments.  Thanks!:biggrin: