Morbius

Altaira's under the weather

128 posts in this topic

Kelly's been not well over the past while so she's been in the hospital for the last night and day for a battery (not D-cells) of tests to get her back to her old self, I came home for a rest but will be back there this afternoon to see how things are going and hopefully she'll be back home soon.:cheers:

Pink Kelly Robot Pat John Kelly.jpg

Good heaven's Mike, nothing serious I hope? :ohmy:  Please relay our sentiments to Kelly for a speedy recovery.

Thank you Brady, she's positioned right in front of the nurses' station in good hands.

Best wishes to Kelly; hope she's doing better and back home soon.  Keep us posted Mike.

Still in emerg, going to a room soon with new tests planned. Thanks all for your best wishes.

UPDATE:  Back home, symptoms worse so checking into another hospital 2 towns away, hopefully better results.

We just got back from the hospital (a different one) about 6:00 this morning.  She's finally sleeping after having none this entire week (as we all haven't), it's been a long haul. Thanks for your kind thoughts, I'm sure it helped her thorough. Best group of people anywhere, Alphadromers.:biggrin:

So sorry to here things have been so , whats the right word, Bad, stressful, tiring, Well you know what I want to say. Hope things get back to normal soon and every one gets some rest. My best to all the family !

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery

sorry to hear this. Wishing kelly and family all the best.

Thanks so much dear friends Brady, Bill, John, Brian, Marcy, Rich and Phil, we're very touched by your wishes and thoughts they're very much appreciated, I'm sure it'll bring her a smile.  Shuttled her back to hospital again this morning at about 2:00 and went back to get her about 6 hours later.  About 6 hospital visits this week and still trying to figure this all out, what's causing the issues but we're all working on it. Would be nice if the system kept her in for a reasonable time to diagnose properly but we'll do what we can.  She was up for a small meal this evening and has some colour back and seems a little stronger now and hopefully she'll be back in action soon.  

And John I hope we all get some rest now too as 2 hours a night wasn't the best.  She insisted last night that I drop her off rather than sit to watch stupid stuff on a hospital wall TV through the night in the waiting room so I could get some rest and it certainly helped.

You're all wonderful, thankyou!  The best group (nee: family) I've ever belonged to.

Mike, Laurie and Kelly