ALPHADROME ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS
Sign in to follow this  
Phil R

SUNDAY BONANZA

Phil R

I wasn't have much luck recenty finding any space toy for my collection. i went to Renninger's  Sunday without any expectations because I also had to pick up a restoration job. I went though the entire outdoor area  without finding anything worthwhile although there seemed to be more toys than usual. I got to the tree covered section with several dealers and hesitated to waste my time looking but then figured it would get me out of the heat for a short while. The fourth dealer produced an image that almost made me feel I might have heat stroke. He had a step display with nothing but space cars and other space items. A dream find that could only be disappointing with high prices. But no, not only were the items in undamaged condition but the prices were below current levels.  After inspecting all the items and determining what I already had here are the items I purchased. The small rockets are pencil sharpeners/whistles. The Buck Rogers sheet is from the radio series. I can never resist the Plastic robots in good condition.

The first photo includes new purchases except for the silver car I acquired at Botstock.

The second photo shows my accumulated collection before Sunday. I also have a red car not pictured like the pale aqua  three wheeler I got Sunday.

P8280002-004.JPG

DSCF0005_3191-001.JPG

P8280001-002.JPG

Tinman

Nice find Phil, the space bagatelle is a nice addition...I have one myself and think I started a thread.