Sign in to follow this  
Morbius

Rohr Robby Customized

‚Äč
robot polishing his rocket

totally ruined a perfectly good bot.

please tell me that's work in progress!

Tinplate6

Ummm...ok, on the plus side; the voice is a nice touch, however, beyond that, I have nothing good to say about this...er, modification.

Joe K.

Aren't those phrases from the Hallmark Robby ornament from a couple years back?

robothut

Yes that makes two great robots that now have little value. The ornament and the Ray robby. They should be offering the gutted ornament with it.

Ultrarobotman

It's on e-bay right now. That makes 999 originals in existence. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261676277881

make that 999 or less, like I always tell Evan, the total in existence for any model is always decreasing due to accidental breakage, temper tantrums,etc.but look at the bright side-if you own one of any run the value always increases as the surviving numbers go down!

Ultrarobotman

At least the destruction was not intentional and as careless as the poor robot in this video,the poor thing, I wonder how many they tossed in rehearsals of making the video? But back then they only cost what, 2 or 3 dollars and who would have known how they would go up? Anyway, I cringe everytime I see this robot get tossed, even though you do not see the actual smashed one, just a new one that was "planted" behind the scenes-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWMmV3QVhtc

Roboto

Now this new Rohr Robby is the next state of the art conversions and should be listed as a Rare Prototype. The way things are on Ebay it may just sell for a small fortune and if so we may see a few more rare versions listed. Its so sad to see a fine Robby and its Hallmark version destroyed. :crying-and-sobbing: