Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Robots for your belly -

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Man you guys are fast. I when to the ebay link yesterday just as soon as I saw Joes post and all the robbys were gone you could still get a Lost in space robot but only if you wanted to double the price with the chain, or strap options, all the other robot versions were gon as well. So I did a search for other sellers for these cool little cast robots and so far there does not seem to a another seller. So if any of you do find a seller of these great little cast metal robots post it here so the rest of us can get them, oh and this would be for the charm Hoop style only, I have no need to double the price just to add a chain or strap to it.

There are a ton of other Robot charms for sale on Ebay as well so check them out.

Posted · Report post

Try here, John:

http://stores.beadgiant.com/-strse-Pewter-Charms-cln-Robots/searchpath/180553250/start/1/total/24/Categories.bok

Posted · Report post

Yes thats a great price, ordered all 12 variations! Thanks Joe.

Posted · Report post

They are so cool looking. :thumbs:

post-856-0-97262500-1344639407.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

COOL !

Now our robots can have their own robots !

DSC05182.jpgDSC05180.jpgDSC05175.jpg

Robby,is a little off, but Atomic Robot Man ( TinMan) and Smoky (Rock'em Sock'em) are fantastic!

I wish they had made a Lilliput as well, that would have been awesome!

Edited by AtomicRobot

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well I never did get any of these robot charms, The Bead Giant took my order an money but sent nothing, they do not return emails either, so I was forced to have Pay Pal look in to it. I will get my money back I am sure but what I wanted was all the robots.

Update

I got my Pay pal refund yesterday and the robots arrived today. So now I have to try and find out how to repay the vender. they still did not replay to any emails or even send a email update letting me know that they had lost my order and then found it and them decided to send the robots. They sure are making alot of work for me. But do have to say the little robots are fantastic!

Edited by robothut