3 replies to this topic

#1 Kanaan

Kanaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

Many of you know of my second career as a writer (maybe someday it will be the only career I need!). My first paranormal mystery novel, Testing the Prisoner, was released in March 2010 and my second, By Your Side, will be released in February 2013.

In the meantime, I am ecstatic to announce that my short story about the Celtic gods, "There Be In Dreams No War", will be published as part of a fiction anthology called ReDeus: Divine Tales.

ReDeus was created by award winning writers Robert Greenberger, Aaron Rosenberg, Paul Kupperberg, and Steve Saville. The premise: What if all of the ancient gods of every Earth culture returned in 2012? Fast forward to 2032. What would life be like in those two decades?

ReDeus will be published by Crazy Eight Press and available in print and eBook in early August 2012.

Other contributing writers include Steven H. Wilson, Lawrence Schoen, Allyn Gibson, and Dave Galanter.

Both Bob Greenberger and Paul Kupperberg are former editors at DC Comics. Bob hired on super-talented artist Carmen Carnero to provide cover and interior art and I can tell you from the rough sketches, she does GORGEOUS work.

We will have a book launch at Shore Leave 34, an annual SF convention in Hunt Valley, MD.

More info to come!

Edited by Kanaan, 03 July 2012 - 11:25 PM.

*****************:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:*************************
Phil Giunta
Author, BY YOUR SIDE & TESTING THE PRISONER

Contributor, ReDEUS anthology series

Look for Somewhere in the Middle of Eternity coming August 2014!

Visit my website: http://www.philgiunta.com

"The 'bot stops here!"
****************:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:**************************

#2 Eagle

Eagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

Looking forward to it Phil !

#3 Kanaan

Kanaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

Just a quick update, the first announcement for ReDeus: Divine Tales.

Fellow writer Steve Wilson and I did impromptu audio recordings of the first five to six minutes of our respective stories earlier this week. The recordings were not done in a studio with professional equipment as we usually do so we recorded this just using a laptop. It was a spur of the moment decision so I admit that it isn't my best dramatic reading ever! :blush:

And finally, we have talented artist Carmen Carnero for the interior art and I wanted to share the wonderful piece she did for my Celtic gods story.

Thanks!
Phil G.

Attached Images

• h-5 ink small_AD.jpg

Edited by Kanaan, 14 July 2012 - 09:14 PM.

Phil Giunta

"The 'bot stops here!"

#4 Kanaan

Kanaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

I am pleased to announce that ReDeus: Divine Tales has been released to Amazon as a paperback with the eBook version to come in about a week in both Kindle (Amazon) and Nook (Barnes and Noble).

We had a very successful book launch at the Shore Leave convention last weekend in Hunt Valley, MD. The convention holds a two hour book fair on Friday night called Meet the Pros. I never signed so many books! With 9 of the 11 writers on hand, ReDeus rocked the house!

Attached Images

• ReDeus Cover SmallAD.jpg

Edited by Kanaan, 12 August 2012 - 01:42 AM.

Phil Giunta

"The 'bot stops here!"