9 replies to this topic

#1 Ultrarobotman

Ultrarobotman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hello! Does anyone know the very latest status or news from Metal House,They seem to be totally finished.

#2 Roboto

Roboto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Metal House still has many Robots for sale and they have become part with Osaka Tin Toy. MH just added 2 new Robots in a limited run for around $160.00. Both are smokers and the TV version is Red. :biggrin:

Attached Images

• metal2.jpg
  • metal 1.jpg

My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain IBM Domo arigato Mr. Roboto

#3 laserman

laserman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

Where can you buy these? I do not see them on their website.
Bob
Bob Aucutt Cedar Rapids, Iowa

#4 Ultrarobotman

Ultrarobotman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Metal House still has many Robots for sale and they have become part with Osaka Tin Toy. MH just added 2 new Robots in a limited run for around $160.00. Both are smokers and the TV version is Red. :biggrin:

Thanks so much for the info Roboto. I have seen your photos of these before but am wondering the same thing as Laserman; where can they be purchased,I haven't been able to find them at the usual metal house, robot island or tin toy robot sites. I would like one however. If you know the price you must know where to get them??? Thanks!

#5 Roboto

Roboto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

Hope this helps only from Osaka Japan. Perhaps soon Robot Island will get a few in and we can save on the cost and the Shipping plus other custom fees. Metal House still has a few surprises for us all. :biggrin:

http://www.robottoy....=16&price_sort=

Edited by Roboto, 23 June 2012 - 11:02 PM.

#6 Ultrarobotman

Ultrarobotman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:27 AM

Hope this helps only from Osaka Japan. Perhaps soon Robot Island will get a few in and we can save on the cost and the Shipping plus other custom fees. Metal House still has a few surprises for us all. :biggrin:

http://www.robottoy....=16&price_sort=

Thanks again Roboto! so glad to hear the inside scoop. I will try my hardest to wait patietly for our freinds at Metal House to ship some to Jay; I was on Osaka's site but I cannot find an English version. Greatly appreciated!

#7 Roboto

Roboto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

Also Planet Robot is still around with there reproductions. They still have a few left in stock and will always try to find something for you if they can. I was looking for these at the time and after I contacted Planet Robot they found the Lavender Winky still new in stock and then found the White Explorer with the Red Winky with matching numbers as the set. The bare metal Explore was also found since they had 2 in stock and they then added the last one to there inventory they all arrived with there outer yellow cover seal as well. A good part of my Planet Robot collection was done. :woohoo:

http://www.planetrobot.com/shop.htm

Attached Images

• one.jpg

Edited by Roboto, 25 June 2012 - 03:32 PM.

#8 Ultrarobotman

Ultrarobotman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

Also Planet Robot is still around with there reproductions. They still have a few left in stock and will always try to find something for you if they can. I was looking for these at the time and after I contacted Planet Robot they found the Lavender Winky still new in stock and then found the White Explorer with the Red Winky with matching numbers as the set. The bare metal Explore was also found since they had 2 in stock and they then added the last one to there inventory they all arrived with there outer yellow cover seal as well. A good part of my Planet Robot collection was done. :woohoo

http://www.planetrobot.com/shop.htm

A great looking collection, to say the least!!