#9 playset1952

playset1952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

[quote name='Robotopia' timestamp='1333770263' post='125585']
Another nice playset! Does that box go with this set? Love your photo with that box in the background. Great box art.
[/quote]
The Archer War of the Worlds playset only came with one Archer Atomic Defense Truck and the first 3 attachments from left to right. The Sound Beam attachment on the far right never came with any playset but was sold separately and is the hardest to find of the 4 attachments.
David

#10 playset1952

playset1952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Sound Beam attachment. This is the rear view of the Sound Beam.
David

Attached Images

• DSC05366.JPG

#11 playset1952

playset1952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Radar Tracker attachment.
David

Attached Images

• DSC05371.JPG

#12 playset1952

playset1952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Rocket Tracker attachment.
David

Attached Images

• DSC05368.JPG

#13 Electric Robot and Son

Electric Robot and Son

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Congratulations on completing the set of attachments for the Atomic Defense Truck. I really like the Archer space cars and trucks, both the small and large versions. The atomic defense truck is the coolest of them all. The addition of the friction drive and interchangeable spacey looking attachments to the truck bed and the figure on the back really make you feel the earth may really be able to defend itself against those evil alien flying saucer invaders. I have one truck in fair shape, no attachments. Some day I would like to have a complete truck with any one of the attachments. They just don't show up very often. I was wondering if the figure on the back was always the bronze color. I haven't ever seen a different color.
ER&S

Joe Markee

#14 playset1952

playset1952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Congratulations on completing the set of attachments for the Atomic Defense Truck. I really like the Archer space cars and trucks, both the small and large versions. The atomic defense truck is the coolest of them all. The addition of the friction drive and interchangeable spacey looking attachments to the truck bed and the figure on the back really make you feel the earth may really be able to defend itself against those evil alien flying saucer invaders. I have one truck in fair shape, no attachments. Some day I would like to have a complete truck with any one of the attachments. They just don't show up very often. I was wondering if the figure on the back was always the bronze color. I haven't ever seen a different color.

Yes the moon boy on the bumper only comes in the bronze color. He is not that hard to find although loose ones will not have the 2 pins in the feet that fit in the bumper of the Archer Atomic Defense Truck.
David

#15 astrogonza

astrogonza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

Here's how I have it on display after I added all of the trucks. The Martian War Machine is a new toy, a pre-built model, by Pegasus. It looks great with the playset and it makes the box 3 dimensional.

love it !

#16 Andyman

Andyman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Sweet!

What's the difference between the search light and the sound beam weapon?