Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Archer Atomic Defense Trucks

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's a photo of all 4 of my Archer Atomic Defense trucks with all 4 attachments. I just recently completed a deal which allowed me to acquire the second 2 trucks including the one with the rare sound beam attachment.

David

post-1643-0-00851700-1333768707.jpg

Posted

Another nice playset! Does that box go with this set? Love your photo with that box in the background. Great box art.

Posted

Those trucks are just downright beautiful!

Posted

Seriously cool! Love that box. What a great set

Posted

Seriously cool! Love that box. What a great set

The War of the Worlds playset only came with one truck originally and the first three attachments from left to right. The Sound Beam attachment on the far right never came with the set but was sold separately. it is the rarest of the 4 attachments.

Posted

Here's how I have it on display after I added all of the trucks. The Martian War Machine is a new toy, a pre-built model, by Pegasus. It looks great with the playset and it makes the box 3 dimensional.

post-1643-0-03558700-1333859631.jpg

Posted

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Search Light attachment.

David

post-1643-0-25903800-1333859793.jpg

Posted

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Sound Beam attachment. This is the frontal view of the Sound Beam.

David

post-1643-0-08709200-1333859957.jpg

Posted

[quote name='Robotopia' timestamp='1333770263' post='125585']

Another nice playset! Does that box go with this set? Love your photo with that box in the background. Great box art.

Posted

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Sound Beam attachment. This is the rear view of the Sound Beam.

David

post-1643-0-05326600-1333860281.jpg

Posted

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Radar Tracker attachment.

David

post-1643-0-84299400-1333860378.jpg

Posted

Close up the Archer Atomic Defense Truck with the Rocket Tracker attachment.

David

post-1643-0-71853400-1333860498.jpg

Posted

Congratulations on completing the set of attachments for the Atomic Defense Truck. I really like the Archer space cars and trucks, both the small and large versions. The atomic defense truck is the coolest of them all. The addition of the friction drive and interchangeable spacey looking attachments to the truck bed and the figure on the back really make you feel the earth may really be able to defend itself against those evil alien flying saucer invaders. I have one truck in fair shape, no attachments. Some day I would like to have a complete truck with any one of the attachments. They just don't show up very often. I was wondering if the figure on the back was always the bronze color. I haven't ever seen a different color.

Posted

Congratulations on completing the set of attachments for the Atomic Defense Truck. I really like the Archer space cars and trucks, both the small and large versions. The atomic defense truck is the coolest of them all. The addition of the friction drive and interchangeable spacey looking attachments to the truck bed and the figure on the back really make you feel the earth may really be able to defend itself against those evil alien flying saucer invaders. I have one truck in fair shape, no attachments. Some day I would like to have a complete truck with any one of the attachments. They just don't show up very often. I was wondering if the figure on the back was always the bronze color. I haven't ever seen a different color.

Yes the moon boy on the bumper only comes in the bronze color. He is not that hard to find although loose ones will not have the 2 pins in the feet that fit in the bumper of the Archer Atomic Defense Truck.

David

Posted

Here's how I have it on display after I added all of the trucks. The Martian War Machine is a new toy, a pre-built model, by Pegasus. It looks great with the playset and it makes the box 3 dimensional.

love it !