119 replies to this topic

#33 Dirk

Dirk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

HEY EVERYBODY - THX for your cheers & SO SORRY for sniping out anybody here. As some of you may know I'm the proud owner of an original ROBOTER 700 BOX (near mint!!) - but I did never expect to find the original ROBOT for that box one day in my life... I hope I will be able to show you the robot together with his box soon. Man I did never expect to round up this gang one day... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Attached Images

• Roboter_700_Box_b.JPG

Edited by Dirk, 01 July 2008 - 12:27 AM.

Dirk from Germany
robodicki.com

#34 Sparkrobot

Sparkrobot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

Well done Dirk I'm glad he went to an alphadrome member [I somehow thought it would be Xris though] ...Now you will have to find his girlfriend..[ her name slips my memory at the moment?]

BTW,,,,,,,MRH......Me and you,,,but as you rightly put it .......It didn't work out that way.......

Attached Images

• post_2_1053393544.jpg

Edited by Sparkrobot, 30 June 2008 - 10:28 PM.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time,like tears in rain.

#35 steve

steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:52 AM

WOW!!!!!! It certainly went to the right home!!!!!!!!! Only the 2nd one I have seen for sale in the past decade. Spark - the girls name is Suzie Robette. (don't hold me to the correct spelling. She is a cutie!!! (rather high maintenance girl though!!)
Steven

#36 David Kirk

David Kirk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:08 AM

I'd always assumed this fellow was very big, sort of like Mr. Atom, with whom he shares some family resemblenceómaybe they're third cousins, once removed or something. I wonder if the walking mechanism is similar. Could he also be descended from a walking doll? He's got the figure! What else did his company make? Anyway, he looks like he's only about 9 inches without his antenna, judging from the box lineup. I'm eager to see him placed with some other toys when he arrives. Congratulations Dirk!
David Kirk

#37 Phil R

Phil R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:39 AM

Love that guy, Dirk! Is the red coil decorative? I don't see it on the others or the box. wink.gif
Phil Redman, York, PA

#38 MaxPower

MaxPower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:57 AM

How tall is that guy, anyway?
Love that box!
I'm not usually interested in plastic bots, but that, Suzy, and ERAS are definitely exceptions.
MaxPower

#39 Guest_Scott Cragstan_*

Guest_Scott Cragstan_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:04 AM

Dirk, how cool is that you found the robot to go with that supernice box!?! Congrats. And thanks for posting that picture, for some reason I was under the impression (and maybe Max was too?) that Roboter 700 was gargantuan, I guess he just photographs tall, LOL. laugh.gif

#40 dratomic

dratomic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:25 AM

Great win, Dirk! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of it once you've got it at home and reunited with its box.

Brian
Click to read my vintage space toy blog. It's fun!
newlogoSMALL.jpg