Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robothut

ROBOTER 700 - AUGUST KNOCH

120 posts in this topic

Would you believe My Snipe engine broke down ! For f**** sake. Anyway, I'm happy it's gone to Dirk but a bit (Himalaya size) disapointed ! I would have probably won if the computer gods hadn't been against me !!!

Hey Dirk Congrats !

Ole grandpa robot works has that antenna already

prototyped , perhaps you can give him a shout .

HEY EVERYBODY - THX for your cheers & SO SORRY for sniping out anybody here. As some of you may know I'm the proud owner of an original ROBOTER 700 BOX (near mint!!) - but I did never expect to find the original ROBOT for that box one day in my life... I hope I will be able to show you the robot together with his box soon. Man I did never expect to round up this gang one day... :) :) :)

post-11-1214863306.jpg

Well done Dirk I'm glad he went to an alphadrome member [i somehow thought it would be Xris though] ...Now you will have to find his girlfriend..[ her name slips my memory at the moment?]

BTW,,,,,,,MRH......Me and you,,,but as you rightly put it .......It didn't work out that way.......

post-540-1214864698.jpg

WOW!!!!!! It certainly went to the right home!!!!!!!!! Only the 2nd one I have seen for sale in the past decade. Spark - the girls name is Suzie Robette. (don't hold me to the correct spelling. She is a cutie!!! (rather high maintenance girl though!!)

I'd always assumed this fellow was very big, sort of like Mr. Atom, with whom he shares some family resemblence—maybe they're third cousins, once removed or something. I wonder if the walking mechanism is similar. Could he also be descended from a walking doll? He's got the figure! What else did his company make? Anyway, he looks like he's only about 9 inches without his antenna, judging from the box lineup. I'm eager to see him placed with some other toys when he arrives. Congratulations Dirk!

Love that guy, Dirk! Is the red coil decorative? I don't see it on the others or the box. ;)

How tall is that guy, anyway?

Love that box!

I'm not usually interested in plastic bots, but that, Suzy, and ERAS are definitely exceptions.

Dirk, how cool is that you found the robot to go with that supernice box!?! Congrats. And thanks for posting that picture, for some reason I was under the impression (and maybe Max was too?) that Roboter 700 was gargantuan, I guess he just photographs tall, LOL. :lol:

Great win, Dirk! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of it once you've got it at home and reunited with its box.

A great robot to a great home. Congratulations Dirk!

Congratulations Dirk!!!!!

What a great stage to be in your collecting - having most of what you are interested in and being able to add those "unobtainable" dream pieces.

You've been having a great year!!!

Xris - I thought you already have a Roboter 700?

You´re the right one, Dirk! My congrats to you. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!post-544-1215028513.gif

First the box and now - unexpected - the robot. I don´t know a better one than you for gettting a Robot 700.

Btw How many 700s do exist? Are there 4 of them?

HI EVERYBODY - & thank you so much for your kind comments again!!! Sorry, that I have not the time to answer all your questions about ROBOTER 700 - now - as I'm very busy in making preparations for our summer holidays. I promise to write a little article with many pictures about ROBOTER 700, when we are back - as I have collected some new informations and details about this scarce stranger...

Only to give you a little update - just a little picture to let you know, that ROBOTER 700 has arrived at his new home ...indeed! ( ...I just can't believe it!!!!!) B) :) :P

post-11-1215277435.jpg

Just beautiful Dirk - as you well know -good things come to those who wait!!!!