Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mr. Cwanxton Sets New High Water Mark

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody notice this? Rogue artist and cardboard box dweller Mr. Cwanxton just set a new personal best for his queer art: 35 USD for the Smoka Bailey Robot, a/k/a ebay item number 130544790880. Mr. just rode his bike over to my house to announce this news. He also mentioned that some exciting stuff is planned for 2012.

‚Äč

Posted

I wondered what happened to this Baby Robby the Robot. I saw it awhile ago on-line and it had a much higher price like around $100.00. :D

Posted

I'm not sure if Mr. Cwaxton intends these to amuse or offend, or if they're his artistic expression, but I have to say I think this one is very fine. I think he should do a limited edition. How about light up eyes? That would be a bright touch! I've got some great old baby heads waiting for projects like this but I wonder if I'll ever get to them. I admire Mr. Cwaxton for getting it done!

Posted

I love my Cwanxton Robot !!! biggrin.gif

post-420-0-94925400-1324546810.jpg

Posted

keith you know my love for the works of your cardboard boxed neighboor,

just brilliant!! please give him my respects once more!

but warn him, copycats are on the move

(sorry mrcwanxton but this is also brilliant work, can't wait for the day that banksy will compete with the 2 of you :D )

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=140667603018

post-535-0-62649100-1324585439.jpg

I have an idea, why not hire some expensive lawyers and sue the man for some crazy amount of money,

hey do I hear an echo :P

Posted

YO - our dear Mr. Cwanxton is gettin' old and has become somewhat lazy over the years ... Finally he found his master ... :lol: ;)

post-11-0-08714700-1324601110.jpg

Posted

Great minds think alike! Compared to much modern art Mr Cwanxton, the homeless chancer, produces oeuvres which are small and modestly priced.