What a wonderfully done commercial ! Just kind of heart warming, you know ! The ending is cute where it says everyone always has someone to look up to! By the way the commercial was done by a Spaniard Film Crew, the guy who built the remote control Toy Robot sounds English. Maybe it was an Audi Commercial done for Spain, but since really nobody talks it could be used worldwide.
LOOKS GREAT JIM K !!! AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID YOUR ROBOT CREATIONS JUST GET BETTER AND BETTER !! LOVE IT !! HEY TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BOILERPLATE BOOK COVER AND SET IT UP LIKE THE REST IN YOUR COLLECTION !! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!
Jim K, Love the way you have everything so well organized !! Your Idea of putting mini posters of the Films where the Robots appear in is a simple, elegant and informative way of displaying the Robots you bought and the ones you have built !! Creative Genius !! It definitely allows for Non Robot Fans to know where the Robot's origin is from. I am going to keep that idea in mind !
I really found interesting how you display in amusing ways your other stuff. Love that display case that has the Toy Ray Gun with the sign that says "Break glass in case of a Martian Attack" ! That was great!
About the eclectic side of your collection. I can see you really enjoy life and everything in it !! There is a little bit of everything here. Sci fi , Westerns, Star Trek, TV, and even Mr. Potato Head stuff !! I really enjoyed seeing your stuff! Believe me, you don't have to envy anybody elses collection ! Matter of fact I am the one whose now envious of your awesome and wonderful collection!!
Years ago I was taking a class in college, I cant remember the class but I'll never forget the Question. Maybe the guys here on Alphadrome might want to answer it. The answer of course will tell the World who you really are !
Here is the question: You have to write your own Epitaph. you can only write one small line that you think BEST describes who you were. It will last forever there, so you have to make it short and sweet. Here's my answer:
HE NEVER LET THE CHILD IN HIM DIE.
That's the best way I can describe myself to the World !! Jim K, I think it applies to you too !! Thanks for sharing your collection with us !
I also had a crush on her too. She was an absolutely beautiful woman ! No woman ever looked sexier with a mole than she did ! I just loved watching her on The Honey West TV series. She will be missed !
HI TO EVERYBODY !
Here is my Stash List of Christmas Toys:
1) Super Amazing Robot Toy ( yea that's what it's called, medium size Chinese, b/o).
2) Large Cosmic Robot b/o.
3) A new Rock'em, Sock'em Robots Game!
4) A Transformers Bumblebee Comic Book.
5) A Transformers Activators Bumblebee Action Figure.
6) A Transformers Battle Blade Bumblebee Action Figure.
7) A Transformers McDonald's Bumblebee Action Figure.
8) A Transformers Activators Bumblebee Action Figure.
9) A Transformers Revealers Bumblebee Die Cast Car.
10) A West World Movie DVD.
11) A New Hardcover Book: The Robot and the Bluebird.
12) A New Paperback Book: Robot Dreams.
13) An Electronic Robot Greeting Card!
14) An Old Children Storybook called "The Robot on Vacation".
15) A "ROBOT COMICS" Comic Book.
16) A Transformers Bumblebee Xmas Tree Ornament Figure.
17) An old Hong Kong Pop Gun / Space Robot Target Game.
18) A Terminator Salvation T-600 Robot Action Figure.
19) A Terminator Salvation Marcus Robot Action Figure.
20) A Terminator Salvation T-R.I.P. Robot Action Figure.
21) A Terminator Salvation T-1 Robot Action Figure.
22) A Terminator Salvation T-700 Robot Action Figure.
23) A Smaller Size Terminator Salvation T.R.I.P. Robot Action Figure.
24) A Smaller Size Terminator Salvation Marcus Robot Action Figure.
25) A Smaller Size Terminator Salvation T-600 Robot Action Figure.
26) A Megamind Walking Destruction Robot and Megamind Figure.
27) A pair of Rock'em, Sock'em Robot, Red & Blue Bobbleheads.
28) A pair of Transformers Key chains ( Bumblebee & Optimus Prime ).
29) A MIB Nova's Ark Robot.
30) A Nova's Ark Hardcover Book.
31) A Cyber Hero Toy Robot.
32) An Ai-Bot 1.01 Toy Robot
33) A Bumblebee 3D Watch.
34) A Bumblebee Leather Watch.
35) A Bumblebee Gift Box Watch.
YEA I WAS A REALLY, REALLY GOOD BOY THIS YEAR !! :D
Sorry, forget the plane ride ! Bought it six months ago at this Chinese owned store and have not seen it in any other store here !! They're sold out !! I did see one for sale on Ebay more or less at the same time.
Yea John I bought this Robot about six months ago here in Puerto Rico ! It really is cool how all these different actions work together so well ! I agree with you in that this might become a MODERN classic ! I bought mine from a small Chinese owned store that's in the Mall where I live. They also had very few of them !
I've had this fantasy for years ! There is a bunch of car guys together talking about their new Corvettes , Porsches, Camaros or what ever fancy car that's out there. Then they ask me what car I got. I of course answer nonchalantly " oh I just got the freaking Batmobile, the one parked over there, with the 100 people staring at it and not even noticing your boring, ordinary little cars" !! I don't care what car you got NO CAR can top the 1966 Batmobile !!
That's why I play the lottery every week!! If I win I am getting one of those new Batmobile Replicars with a huge engine in it !!! No B.S. the honest truth !!!
Beautiful just beautiful , looks almost like a live alien creature !! Here is some info I found on it :
Air is the element of Air Jelly. The remote controlled jellyfish AirJelly does not swim through water like aqua jelly, but glides with it's central electric drive and an intelligent adaptive mechanism . AirJelly consists of a helium-filled balloon.
The only energy source used for AirJelly are two lithium-ion polymer batteries, to which the central electric drive is attached. This transmits the force to a bevel gear and then to eight spur gears, the crank, to which the eight tentacles of the jellyfish move on. Each tentacle is a structure with Fin Ray Effect . The drive of a balloon by a peristaltic movement is now in the aviation history . AirJelly is the first indoor flying object with peristaltic drive. The jellyfish moves thanks to this new drive concept, its the reaction principle based on this drive that gently pushes it through the air.